aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

All Obama all the time

(5 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

I have just about quit listening to Straight Talk because the far majority of the discussion is Obama Obama Obama....that is not why I tune in....you can get that on all the other talk shows...oh, there was one smart guy today before I turned it off talking about "Canadan" geese killed by John Kerry....did the geese have passports??? They are Canada geese...or Canada goose. The caller questioned what the geese were doing in Indiana.....I guess he doesn't know we have them in Brunswick too...anyway.....I am not enjoying the long monologs and all Obama all the time!

Posted on January 31, 2013 - 11:19 AM #
  2. terrilynn

I agree. I thought it would die down after the election but has got worse!

Posted on January 31, 2013 - 05:48 PM #
  3. Crossbow

With the economy and quality of life in general. Change we can believe in. But the radical Islamic nut jobs in Egypt are getting F-16s

Posted on January 31, 2013 - 05:52 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

I hope the jets in Israel don't have to shoot down one of the F-16's we gave away. Ok, keep talkin Obama ....but do it without me!!

And Scott....you are not Hannity or Limbaugh.....you really don't HAVE to have a LONG monolog EVERY show!!

Posted on January 31, 2013 - 06:12 PM #
  5. Crossbow

Yes, everyone with any brains knows that Israel is at the heart of all the major conflicts in the world.

Posted on February 1, 2013 - 01:09 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware