aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

any news on Tom Sublet?

(29 posts)
  1. Gene

I think his hands were in the front.

I agree Gobble, there may have been water in his lungs but he died before the lungs got filled.

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 06:17 PM #
  2. Crossbow

Has anyone seen the autopsy report. I mean we hear it is done but has the media had it ?

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 07:29 PM #
  3. Gobbleman

Is an autopsy public info...if so, news sources should have it....it would certainly be interesting to read regardless of what it states....lets see if anyone knows

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 07:33 PM #
  4. Gene

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-release-incident-report-in-glynn-commission/nTkzw/

above is in the ATL newspaper. It may be what was in the local paper, which I missed.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 10:06 AM #
  5. terrilynn

Where are Jones and the other cops when we need them? They should know the answer regarding an autopsy. I know Jones likes to post on here but unfortunately does not answer questions; like, DID THE GRAND JURY SEE THE VIDEO OF CAROLYN SMALLS MURDER? (after he made the comment that all evidence had been reviewed) I know that grand juries are private but nobody seems to be able to answer this question.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 04:45 PM #
  6. Gobbleman

I do not understand how the Grand Jury could find no fault if they saw the video.....the cops used the LAST option......and the deadly one....I will always say Carolyn S was murdered!

Tom Sublett??? who knows?? There is has GOT to be more to this story....why not just get it out in the open??!!

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 06:32 PM #
  7. Crossbow

My is the GCPD the local mouthpiece on this when it is the GBI investigation?

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 10:08 PM #
  8. terrilynn

Maybe because our chief likes to hear the sound of his voice!!! lol

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 11:55 PM #
  9. Crossbow

You think ?

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 07:51 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware