aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Charles Ramsey

(8 posts)
  1. Not only was he a hero for getting those women out of captivity, he was a hoot in the interview. And, to refuse any reward money just added to his greatness. We need more people like this guy.

I am sure he will be discovered by some media and work up a good deal that will help him buy more hamburgers from McD's. Thumbs up Charles, you did well.

Posted on May 8, 2013 - 10:41 AM #
  2. HESTENI

"When a white woman runs into the arms of a black man, you know something is wrong."

That statement will be a classic of history.

Posted on May 8, 2013 - 10:43 AM #
  3. Gene

He is my new best Bro. I would love to buy him a cold four-oh. I just read that McD's twitter said, " we will be in contact with you." I hope he gets something other that just my beer. He is kicking himself for not knowing what was going on next door. Charles Ramsey, Man.

Posted on May 8, 2013 - 11:08 AM #
  4. Gobbleman

That interview was an instant classic!! I DID notice he seemed pretty nervous when the police siren sounded!! I bet he gets a deal from someone....maybe Saturday Night Live!!

Posted on May 8, 2013 - 06:48 PM #
  5. HESTENI

Here is a video of him with song that is funny. Notice the comments under the video and you will see a picture of Charles and a statement. Don't know if this is really him or not, but love the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZcRU0Op5P4

Posted on May 9, 2013 - 10:12 AM #
  6. HESTENI

BTW Gene, love your profile pic. Did not know you grew a beard and became a beach bum.

Seriously, I would buy him a beer too, or maybe some good whiskey. And I could recomment a good dentist and oral surgeon to him. After all, if this fame is going to take off, he has to look his best.

Posted on May 9, 2013 - 10:16 AM #
  7. Here is a better interview with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5elloa4kOc

Posted on May 9, 2013 - 10:41 AM #
  8. Gene

I don't get man crushes often, but when I do, its for Uncle Si. lol I just love Duck Dynasty, JACK!

Posted on May 9, 2013 - 10:51 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware