aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Chief on Radio today

(30 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

I tuned in late to hear "Chief 4 Star" on the radio (how did all these police chiefs earn 4 stars on their uniform??) with Scott....since I did not hear the beginning of the interview I wondered if anything was said about Tom Sublett. I tried to call but could not get in to ask if a powder residue test was conducted. I feel like he would not have answered but wanted to ask anyway. Was the Sublett case mentioned??

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 08:52 PM #
  2. Crossbow

Yes, Scott asked questions a Doering didn't answer them. Total waste of airtime. I am hearing the investigation will drag on for possibly another 60 day or until they admit he offed himself.

Undeniable facts

*The car was surrounded by sandy dirt and no mention of additional tracks.
    *Why is the autopsy being hidden? As I already said if the GCPD had shot him we would have heard what was in the medicine bottle and all other data to prove he was worthy of extermination.
    * So much other BS. Civilian in the crime scene and so on.

Best rumor of last week. The bullet never entered the skull.

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 12:22 AM #
  3. Gobbleman

OK, that is what I would have expected from Chief **** (4 star)

....I have doubts that rumor is true since the body was found floating. A drowning victim sinks.....TS was floating meaning there was air in the lungs....maybe there is another explaination but I can't imagine why he floated unless it was the air in the lungs. My friend who commited sucide lived for a few seconds before dying...long enough to take a few breaths, so it IS possible to be shot in the head and not die immediately. But whose blood was on the car?? How did it get there?? Did TS have some other injury??

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 09:41 AM #
  4. Crossbow

My theory is that he did a bad job of shooting himself. Became disoriented and walked down to the dock and tried to drown himself with the help of the content in the prescription bottles. Concentrate on NO word of additional tracks at the car in the dirt and no autopsy disclosure.

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 10:08 AM #
  5. Gene

Maybe they/we are waiting on the toxicology report to be written.

I cannot see a 9mm or a .38 not going through bone, at zero inches away. No way.

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 11:01 AM #
  6. Gene

I would think there would be tons of tire tracks there on the bluff. We had no rain in days, and there are cars there daily. ??

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 11:02 AM #
  7. Crossbow

I was there this morning. Took pictures of the ground. It would be like a carbon copy walking there. Huge missing link with this. I will post pictures later

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 02:05 PM #
  8. Crossbow

At a 1:35 look at the ground. Dirt and sand.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/286759/483/Chairman-Commissioner-found-dead-an-inspirational-leader

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 02:16 PM #
  9. Gobbleman

CB I dont see any pics in this link

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 02:42 PM #
  10. Crossbow

Yes. I said I would post them later. I also said in the above link "LOOK AT THE GROUND" one minute thirty fice seconds into that film. The pictures will show the same. Dirt and sandy roads.

Posted on January 5, 2013 - 03:13 PM #
  11. Gobbleman

Unless there was physical evidence (blood, cigarette butt, etc) found at the car, I do not believe any tracks either human or vehicle will shed any light on this case. The area IS sandy and folks ARE there daily. Sand does not offer a clear print....even a little breeze can foul a sandy print. I expect there will be new info coming forth .....the GBI now indicate it is a "death" investigation....Chief **** still calling it a murder investigation....time will tell (or maybe not!)

Posted on January 6, 2013 - 12:51 PM #
  12. Crossbow

Of course not. Investigators would rather it had been asphalt or concrete.

Posted on January 6, 2013 - 09:15 PM #
  13. Crossbow

BTW..A woman was missing around Christmas on SSI. Method of search was posters at minute markets. Her body was found Saturday . The Brunswick News reporter on Facebook had no knowledge yesterday there was even a missing person.

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 08:01 AM #
  14. Jones

"Method of search was posters at minute markets." Really, that was it huh?!

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 02:12 PM #
  15. Gene

what is the story on the SSI woman? I have heard nothing.

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 02:14 PM #
  16. Crossbow

That is the point Gene..Thank you !

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 04:00 PM #
  17. Jones

They why don't you just say the point rather than your cryptic innuendos.

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 06:39 PM #
  18. Crossbow

Did you want me to type slower?

Posted on January 7, 2013 - 07:37 PM #
  19. Jones

Nah, just a little clearer would be nice thanks. What exactly is your beef?

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 01:43 AM #
  20. Crossbow

Found it ironic that most of the people on FB found out about it over the weekend and like Gene above still didnt know including a reporter at The Brunswick News until Sunday morning. But I knew on GCPD's FB page last Wednesday they were looking for a guy that vandalized a coin machine at a car wash. Then there was that hour the chief had a microphone in front of him last Friday with no mention.

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 04:46 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.

aware