aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Chief on Radio today

(30 posts)
  1. Gene

I hope our future/present news does not require a FB account to know what is going on. I do and will not do FB.

Jones. In your opinion, will the residue from shooting a pistol wash off easily with water?

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 11:45 AM #
  2. Crossbow

A lot easier than what is in someones blood system

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 04:50 PM #
  3. Jones

Gene, there's alot of variables that play into this. Time in the water, water temp, ambient air temp, speed of the water current, amount of residue on the hands to begin with, whether the hands were completely submerged or if they were out of the water, etc.... And a big thank you for Crossbow's most recent contribution. Profound, and at the same time, factually correct.

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 08:58 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

So how long before the public is given an answer to basic questions?? How long do you continue to say it is an "on-going" investigation and we can't discuss it?? How does answering the questions "has a weapon been found?" "Were there other injuries?" What kind of drugs were in the car" etc etc hender the investigation?? We were told immediately that the female found in the marsh was being investigated as a suicide...the longer it goes the more it stinks!!

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 09:55 PM #
  5. terrilynn

Where is the gun? Where is his cellphone? I do not believe he committed sucide. Its what people 'want' to believe. What about the 4 single $ bills tore up. I do not believe that a man who was planning his death would have gone to all the trouble, down to small details on taking his own life! Sorry, I cannot buy it.

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 10:51 PM #
  6. Crossbow

He will if he wants to make it look like something else.

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 10:56 PM #
  7. Crossbow

Remember. You dont know because you cant handle the truth. Just remember to pay your taxes.

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 10:57 PM #
  8. Jones

Sorry guys (and gals) but I'm not privy to the details of this investigation. I'm in HEAT not CID. With that being said, many times, death investigations take time. No one would be happier than us if we could positively lock down every detail and answer every question concerning this. Not long ago, several members here were slamming us for not following procedure that led to suspect being let free. Now your asking, almost demanding, for us to not follow procedure here.... Just be happy you have Crossbow and his crystal ball. He wrapped up this (and every other) case long ago LOL!

Posted on January 8, 2013 - 11:55 PM #
  9. Crossbow

It isnt the GCPD case anymore. And like I said. If yall had shot him the department would have told the public within hours what was in the prescription bottle. How many guns were under his bed. If he was bi-polar. His fiances. This has already been done with other people Jones. You cant dispute the facts. Remember, this isnt a suicide in the eyes of law enforcement so why no autopsy disclosure?

This case was made a mess the second your chief let an outsider and possible the shooter possibly contaminate the crime scene. I gotta hand it to Terrilynn, she nailed that.

Posted on January 9, 2013 - 11:36 AM #
  10. Jones

You need help LOL!

Posted on January 9, 2013 - 02:43 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware