Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Does he know something or is he crazy?

(14 posts)
  1. Crossbow

http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/videos/PODZaaMTwfg.html

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job

Posted on April 20, 2013 - 10:20 AM #
  2. Old Guy

Go see infowars. Alex says that Craft (military contractors) operators were there, coodinating with the FBI, who we now know had contacted these boys. I am still not convinced, but you can be sure that Obama would never admit to such a thing. The Saudi national who was allowed to return to Saudi Arabia is also suspicious.

Did anyone notice how willingly nearly a million folks in Mass. consented to virtual house arrest while an army pursued one wounded 19 year old? Do we really want a complete police state to feel "safe"? "I want this country to realize that we stand on the edge of oblivion. I want everyone to remember *why* they need us! " Adam Sutler in V for Vendetta.

Posted on April 20, 2013 - 01:49 PM #
  3. Crossbow

The question was: Does he know something or is he crazy?

Posted on April 20, 2013 - 04:35 PM #
  4. Old Guy

The answer is, I don't know. Maybe some of the other forum members know.

Posted on April 20, 2013 - 08:36 PM #
  5. Crossbow

He doesn't have the reputation to over extend himself like this .

Posted on April 21, 2013 - 10:22 AM #
  6. Old Guy

No, he doesn't. Remember when Andrew Breitbart said he had something that would ruin Obama's presidency? He died unexpectedly and we never found out what it was. Hannity did a big show supposedly revealing it, but it was just a rehash of stuff we already knew. In my opinion, Beck has less credibility than Breitbart had. Maybe he won't drop dead before Monday.

Posted on April 21, 2013 - 01:31 PM #
  7. Old Guy

So the US Gov't is covering for some Saudi terrorist. That's nothing new. Hardly earth shattering to those who have been paying attention.

Posted on April 23, 2013 - 12:24 PM #
  8. Gobbleman

Beck is an idiot as is ANYONE who believe this El Toro POOPOO. Seems I remember the theory that Sandy Hook was just a manufactored show to get laws passed.....I don't understand why normally intelligent folks are so quick to believe every goof ball with the conspiracy theory

Posted on April 23, 2013 - 02:49 PM #
  9. ryfun
    Key Master

Gobbleman,

There's a biiiiiiig difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.

Posted on April 23, 2013 - 07:46 PM #
  10. Old Guy

There seems to be a real story here. I am not at all surprised.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-saudi-national-ruled-suspect-boston-marathon-bombings-050427325.html

Posted on April 23, 2013 - 08:37 PM #
  11. Gobbleman

Time will prove Beck is an idiot....or dumb like a fox....look at all the attention he has gotten but like **** Morris, he will be proved wrong....I have more faith in Chicken Little than those guys!!

Posted on April 25, 2013 - 10:08 PM #
  12. Gobbleman

ok, so Mr. Morris first name was blocked .....how about Richardhead Morris???

Posted on April 25, 2013 - 10:10 PM #
  13. Crossbow

How bout you being wrong . We have been lied to. And the justice department and FBI is fighting. Smoke meet fire.

Posted on April 26, 2013 - 08:51 AM #
  14. Gobbleman

I listened to Beck today while I was in Jax area....he had no proof of anything. He acted so silly the first 30 minutes of the show it was embarrassing.

Ok, CB where am I wrong??

Posted on April 29, 2013 - 08:47 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware