aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Fair and balanced??? LOL!

(12 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

So this is Fox News idea of far and balanced???

President Obama's silly, sexist defense of Susan Rice
    By Kirsten Powers

This is the head line of an article on the website.....I dont trust ANY news organization to be fair or balanced...what a sham!!

Posted on November 15, 2012 - 09:11 PM #
  2. ryfun
    Key Master

Kirsten Powers is an opinion contributor. She's not supposed to be, in and of herself, fair and balanced. SHe's also a liberal, by the way...

Posted on November 16, 2012 - 01:17 PM #
  3. Crossbow

As the day wears on and the general talks this really isnt an issue.

Posted on November 16, 2012 - 03:52 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

Scott, this story appeared in the mix with FOX NEWS it was not mentioned as an opinion piece....appears to be news.....again Fox is no more balanced than MSNBC.....liberal or conservative....its all the same spin....
    .how about just the TRUTH once in a while????

Posted on November 19, 2012 - 09:18 PM #
  5. Crossbow

"again Fox is no more balanced than MSNBC" Nothing like stepping right out there and publishing you're a screwball.

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 07:13 AM #
  6. Gobbleman

It IS what it is....it ain't what it aint!! Ol Screwball was a race horse...unlike some jackasses that appear here!!!

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 09:40 AM #
  7. Crossbow

MSLSD is to the left of Stalin. Maddow, Ed and the rest of the programming are totally in the leftist camp. No doubt, no guess work. And to make that statement is ridiculous considering FOX is the home of Bob Beckel , Jerkraldo and Alan Colmes. Wonderful insight on your part.

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 10:01 AM #
  8. Gobbleman

wow...you are SO orginal "MSLSD" indicates you are a mushy Rushy-head or Mark "I call myself the Great One" Lavine listener.....how juvenile. "wonderful insight....." thanks a compliment or dis from YOU just makes my day.....
    May I suggest you get a LIFE??????

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 10:17 AM #
  9. Crossbow

So you focused on MSLSD because you cant challenge the rest of the content that is 100% dead on. . And told me to "get a life" in an effort to look "original" That is great !

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 12:31 PM #
  10. Gobbleman

thanks for recognizing that I am GREAT!!! You called me a "screwball" YOU must be a bed wetting liberal winnie!!! You remind me of Pee Wee Herman......"I know you are but what am I??"

I do not know you but guess you are a lonely over 70 year white man who has little to do all day. Perhaps living alone....you are a malcontent with no truly close friends and most family members advoid you......go out and do something nice for someone...you will feel better about yourself!!!

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 02:02 PM #
  11. Crossbow

Still couldn't handle it I see.

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 02:19 PM #
  12. Gobbleman

Maybe if I knew was "it" is, I might handle get "it"....

Posted on November 20, 2012 - 03:29 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware