aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Homeless man's death

(11 posts)
  1. Gene

Nathan H. Is this the red head red bearded man who I used to see at the causeway and hwy17? I am afraid it is. I talked to people at Parkers at this intersection and they have not seen him this week. Hope he died in Peace.

Posted on June 27, 2013 - 09:55 AM #
  2. Crossbow

Baby Jesus. It wasnt him.

Posted on June 27, 2013 - 01:20 PM #
  3. Jones

You call that dude "baby Jesus"??? Bahahahahaha!!!!

Posted on June 27, 2013 - 06:15 PM #
  4. Gene

Gabriel is the name he told me, the red bearded man. People at Parker's say his name was James. Another homeless man said his name was Nathen, I think that is what he said. Not sure what his name was, but he seemed to be a gentle kind man, when I would stop and talk with him. The report said they found him in a "normal position" ( I think that is what the paper said) so I hope his passing was Peaceful and painless. RIP Gabriel.

Posted on June 28, 2013 - 10:48 AM #
  5. Crossbow

Gene, the guy died from alcohol poisoning and had a criminal record in Ohio. I recall his name being Nathan Beau Havens. There is a good chance you may be mistaking your guy for him. His mug shots looked like he wasn't a "gentle man".

On a good note, Baby Jesus was downtown today.

Posted on June 28, 2013 - 06:43 PM #
  6. Gene

You are correct. I talked to the man at the old paint factory, Seth, Baby J, is OK. The man who died had only been here a short time.

Posted on June 29, 2013 - 09:40 AM #
  7. Crossbow

Seth the tall guy? Interesting guy and a tad bit crazy to have that pit bull in the open.

Posted on July 1, 2013 - 07:01 PM #
  8. somegirl

The one you are calling Baby Jesus..does he have a walking stick and hang around the McDonalds on 17?

Posted on July 1, 2013 - 08:38 PM #
  9. Crossbow

Yes.

Posted on July 1, 2013 - 09:29 PM #
  10. Gene

The guy at the paint factory says Baby J's real name is Seth, who I thought was Gabriel, who 2 gals at Parker's call either James or Wild Bill. lol

Posted on July 2, 2013 - 09:09 AM #
  11. Crossbow

From now on the guy with the stick is Baby Jesus

Posted on July 2, 2013 - 12:11 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware