aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

It's not over....

(10 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

for this country....Obama will be pres for ONLY 4 more years...it will NOT be as bad as the far right claims or as good as the far left hopes. We still have a constitution....and it will not be changed...

"Let's not seek the Republician answer or the Democratic answer but the right answer. let us not seek to fix the blame for the past, let us accept our own responsibility for the future." JFK

Every elected man and woman should have this tattooed on their writing hand....beginning with the prez on down to the water & sewer commission!!

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 08:27 AM #
  2. jr45acp

I had anticipated that O would be re-elected, sort of a gut feeling. Despite that, I fear Our Country will be in some stormy seas. The man may have American citizenship, but his apparent leanings are far away from the America I grew up in. God help us.

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 10:25 AM #
  3. redhot

Don't blame me. I did not vote for the brother.

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 02:10 PM #
  4. jr45acp

I didn't suggest that you did! At least I don't think so. Sir, if my post suggested that you did, I certainly didn't mean to imply you did.

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 07:19 PM #
  5. Crossbow

He already wiped his ass with constitution.

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 07:25 PM #
  6. apolitical

We survived Bush. You will survive Obama.

Posted on November 7, 2012 - 09:09 PM #
  7. Crossbow

Germany survived Hitler. Look what Hitler did to Germany.

I think a persons comparing Bush to Obama removes themselves from the common sense arena

Posted on November 8, 2012 - 07:19 AM #
  8. apolitical

More so one that would attempt some asinine comparison of this country's President to Hitler.

Adios!

Posted on November 8, 2012 - 11:17 PM #
  9. Crossbow

They both hated the Jews. Both hid their birth certificates. They both changed their names. Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question. ( Benghazi/ Fast and Furious)

Posted on November 9, 2012 - 05:31 AM #
  10. Gobbleman

You forgot they both hated Blacks.....no wait....that was Hilter and George Wallace!

Posted on November 9, 2012 - 08:38 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware