aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

New Senators

(16 posts)
  1. RightorLeft22

We need to vote Saxby and Johnny our of office. I think Saxby comes up for re-election next. Do you think that Cain could beat him? If not, who? We need to start the ball rolling on getting rid of these RINOs.

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 10:07 AM #
  2. Gobbleman

NO, please not Squirmin Herman......he is such a chick magnet, he would spend all his time fighting off the white ladies that throw themselves at him!! I sure wish ol Zell could come back but I guess his days are over.....I agree with giving the sack to Sax but let's find someone who can win.....maybe an ex-vet ....while we are at it......let's elect a new congressman.....don't send Jack back!!!

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 02:06 PM #
  3. Old Guy

I would replace our senators AND our representative. I used to call them RINOs, but now I realize that big government "conservatives" are what real Republicans are nowadays. Forget NDAA, FISA, and even 2nd amendment issues. Republicans don't respect the Bill of Rights any more than democrats do. And we have just seen how responsible they are on spending. All you have to do to be a real republican is be pro war and against abortion. BTW, Kingston indicated that he is open to more gun laws. But I have no hope that any of this will change. Just have a barbeque and put on that down home good old boy act once or twice a year, and the dumb masses will re-elect you. It's hard to beat an incumbent.

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 07:50 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

I agree it IS very hard to beat an incumbent....but can and has been done!! Jack K ought to retire and move on....he has been there 20 years....if he cant get er done in that time, give somepne else a chance! I believe he gets off on being on national TV shows....doesnt he understand they are laughing AT him....not with him!!!!!???

Posted on January 2, 2013 - 09:33 PM #
  5. Crossbow

I can handle Jack. Look what ran against him.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 07:02 AM #
  6. Gobbleman

I certainly agree with the quality of Jack's opponents....he has NOT been challenged since getting elected the first time. I do believe there IS someone out there who would give him a run! Find a Marko Rubio type and give ol Jack a challenge.....anyway....he will probably be there as long as he wants.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 07:18 AM #
  7. Old Guy

The primary is the place to get a new candidate. I did not mean to imply that any democrat would be better than Kingston. But since he apparently does not support the 4th, 5th, or 6th amendments as evidenced by his vote for NDAA (indefinite detention whithout a hearing) and FISA (gov't eavesdropping on private communications without a warrant), he has shown me that he does not respect my constitutional rights. I will never vote for him again. If he actually votes for some new gun law, he may anger enough voters to be vulnerable in a primary. Bubba keeps up with gun stuff. If he loses NRA support, and we get a good candidate, MAYBE he could be beat, but it's a long shot. Jack needs to go, IMO.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 11:51 AM #
  8. Crossbow

Seriously I find it comical that Jack needs to go and we have Obama ,Biden, Pelosi and Reid. Talk about wasted energy.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 06:16 PM #
  9. Gobbleman

Tell me how I can vote against Pelosi and Reid from here and I'll do it....Jack is the only one of the 4 you mentioned that we will see on a ballot....unless Biden runs for prez (ugggggg)

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 06:26 PM #
  10. Crossbow

All of the three other people has and will do us more damage than Kingston ever will. Doesn't matter if you voted for them or not. We are in the middle of a crisis, you don't get things done in a crisis with a wet behind the ears congress person.

Posted on January 3, 2013 - 09:51 PM #
  11. Old Guy

The economic crisis was caused by a congress addicted to spending. Kingston is not the worst of the offenders, but he is still part of the problem. He has repeatedly voted for more debt. Business as usual will not solve the spending problem. Going along to get along just gets the nation further in debt. Right now, I don't know of a candidate who can beat Kingston. But if one comes forward, a true constitutionalist fiscally responsible candidate, I will support that candidate regardless of his lack of congressional experience. I freely admit that beating a popular incumbent is not easy.

The Great Saxby and Johnny need to go, too. How on earth did Georgia end up with such unprincipled senators? They are pompous jackasses.

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 01:30 AM #
  12. Gobbleman

Old Guy, how DARE you insult donkey's like you did!! I like donkeys.....I know donkeys.....donkeys are friends of mine.....how about "pompous slugs" I don't know any of them!!!

I am not so sure a "wet behind the ears" would be worse than an impodent whiney voice professional politician

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 07:33 AM #
  13. Crossbow

I dont disagree on Saxby and Johnny going . Kinda **** Jack voted for the speaker again.

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 07:49 AM #
  14. Old Guy

I apologize to donkeys everywhere, Gobbleman. I actually have one next door, and other than occasional braying, she is well behaved.

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 12:10 PM #
  15. Gobbleman

A herd of baboons is called a "congress"......yes, it is true....now you understand!!

Posted on January 4, 2013 - 01:17 PM #
  16. Old Guy

I noticed that Kingston voted against the latest "fiscal cliff" deal. Good for him. Maybe he has started listening.

Posted on January 6, 2013 - 11:46 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware