aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Pope Francis I

(15 posts)
  1. I predict Cardinal Sean O'Malley of Boston to be the new Pope. His name will be Pope Francis I as he is a Capuchin Franciscan Friar.

Any other thoughts?

Posted on March 13, 2013 - 11:01 AM #
  2. Jones

3. Old Guy

I hear that Dennis Rodman was there to assist the cardinals in their choice.

Posted on March 13, 2013 - 05:21 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

If Rodman were in Rome....they would have The DOPE instead of THE POPE!!

Posted on March 13, 2013 - 09:59 PM #
  5. Old Guy

He really was there.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/13/us-pope-succession-rodman-idUSBRE92C11K20130313

Posted on March 13, 2013 - 10:38 PM #
  6. Well, I got half of my prediction right. I did call what the pope would name himself, Pope Francis I. Seems this new pope follows after the rule of St. Francis of Assisi. However, being a Jesuit, he may also have chosen Francis after St. Francis Xavier.

I heard Rodman was there and making an **** out of himself.

Posted on March 14, 2013 - 10:09 AM #
  7. Old Guy

Not being catholic, I know only what has been recently reported. Word is Pope Fancis is a humble man of God and conservative in his teachings. But what do I know? I wish the church the best with the new Pope.

Posted on March 14, 2013 - 09:19 PM #
  8. So the Catholic Church chooses a new pope who is from Argentina. A country that has very very strong ties and associations with communist countries such as Russia and China. Both of which are making huge investments in South America ( Argentina for one ) giving both great influence over the governments and people in South America. Of course the largest group of immigrants legal or illegal are comming from South America / Hispanic / whom are by majority Catholic, whom are educated and maintain strong ties with family in their orginal country. Can it not be safely suggested that a very strong pro communist idealog is migrating into this country daily. Has the Catholic Church now settled more toward leftist leanings and proves it by electing a Pope from Argentina? Does this not give China and Russia influence that seeps right across our borders with the huge influx of Hispanic immigrants legal/ illegal. We are being over run. Anyone have a fiddle???
    http://www.alfarolaw.com/China-expands-Latin-American-oil-reserves-through-Sinopec-acquisition.html

Posted on March 19, 2013 - 12:01 PM #
  9. Crossbow

Straight Talker... Are you intentionally trying to mislead with your origins of illegals or do you actually believe what you wrote which is grossly wrong ?

Posted on March 19, 2013 - 06:36 PM #
  10. Crossbow

And who cares if the pope is from Argentina ? The Vatican has molested South America for centuries.

Posted on March 19, 2013 - 06:38 PM #
  11. Ah-I do see and acknowledge my error. Happens sometimes when I am trying to jam alot of thought into a small space. Admending that the majority of Illegal and legal immigration comes out of Central and North America. That still does not negate the question and or thought about the the Catholic Church being the majority religion in North/Central and South America.The church electing a Pope from a country that is NOT favorable to the U.S. Or their bend more and more towards communism . Or the fact that many of those countries favor relationships with countries like China and Russia, giving them great influnce in our hemisphere. Then migrating in vast numbers into our country bringing with them their basic beliefs. Already a game changer in our politics, the hispanic at large voted for the lefty Obama and gang . Maybe this will clarify my thought a bit.

Posted on March 19, 2013 - 08:56 PM #
  12. Crossbow

So you think the Hispanics gave us Obama?

Posted on March 20, 2013 - 01:03 AM #
  13. I would not be alone in that thought. I also think that the Hispanic vote shows very strong leftist leanings. Conservatives are being overwhelmed by not only their lack of ability to recruit minority voters, but also by outside influences that are increasing in numbers everyday. Now they have a Pope that comes from a very leftist country, with strong ties to Communist China and Russia which is still communist at heart..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20153941
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/latino-voters-play-key-role-in-lifting-obama-to-win-8296955.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKbRle9jdc

Posted on March 20, 2013 - 09:36 AM #
  14. Crossbow

Straight Talker, as someone that thinks of them self as to the right of Reagan I can tell you with out any doubt that what you have expressed is why Hispanics vote democrat of those that vote. Never mind over 90% of blacks voted for Obama. Nothing you have said is inclusive, all of it dividing. Irony eh?

Posted on March 20, 2013 - 01:31 PM #
  15. Blacks voting for Obama was pretty much a given. They saw it as their day and nothing was going to dissuade them. I predict the day is not long comming before the conservative/republican party will become a white boy/girl club and won't be winning much of anything beyond local strong holds like Glynn County. You are being out bred and overwhelmed by immigration , legal and illegal. simply a passive take over of territory, reoccupation of the land. Look out West and its spreading. Ah well- things do change.

Posted on March 22, 2013 - 12:23 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware