aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Probably just a rumor BUT....

(30 posts)
  1. Jeff Kilgore

Good Lord ST ! You have just convicted 99 percent of the people in the state. What about the "pot" drawings conducted at virtually every social club in the county ? Or the raffle tickets sold to raise money for medical treatment for the indigent ? If you want to bust Crossbows chops, please make a credible effort. Otherwise the Chief will have to hire an additional 200 officers for Glynn County patrols.

A reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    Posted on February 11, 2013 - 10:29 PM #
  2. I see more than one has comprehension problems. Posted the code for you. Go read it. There are some exceptions, however penny poker is not one of them. I did not make that law for you, Atlanta did. In fact I would be willing to bet that ( I have not researched it ) its your moralist Republicans that keep or will keep it illegal. Such hypocrites to pick and choose when its all so often Conservatives that like to stump on " its the law " when it suits them. All the slobbering about kids and lemonade stands does not change the law as its written. Law enforcement is charged with enforcing the law as it stands. Its not for them to pick and choose what law they enforce. As a juror you can nulify the law and its your right if you get choosen to be on the jury. You can vote for those that promise to change the law and hope you can get a majority and get the law changed. You cannot have it both ways claiming its a nation of laws, then choose to ignore the ones you dont agree with. I personally think we have to many laws that infringe on your personal choices. Thats the main problem with the Bible belt, too many busy bodies butting into business that is not their own. I see that Kilgore is of the pick and choose crowd also. When law enforcement knows of the crime and chooses not to enforce the law then that makes them a corrupt organization in that its their sworn duty to enforce the law.

Posted on February 12, 2013 - 09:42 AM #
  3. Add note: Maybe the solution is to elect people that are willing to start the process of not making law but getting laws off the books, out of law enforcement and the courts that infringe on your right to make personal choices, good or bad. That includes all the Blue laws that apply to ADULTS enteracting with other CONCENTING ADULTS.

Posted on February 12, 2013 - 09:51 AM #
  4. Crossbow

Slobbering ? Assert as we see fit? Problem with the Bible belt? You avoided the question. Both the lemonade stand and the penny poker are against the law. You vomit a bunch of BS to be talking about slobbering.

Again the Bible belt , too many busy bodies butting into business that is not their own?

And we wake up and Doomburg up in New York is telling you what size drink we can buy and how you can fry food. While on the other side of the country liberal idiots started the new year with 876 new laws in California. But we are "busy bodies". You sir are an idiot. A blathering **** talking idiot.

Posted on February 12, 2013 - 11:18 PM #
  5. Gobbleman

Ok, the judges have determined a winner in this name calling contest and the winner is....drum roll please.....CROSS BOW!! For his excellent usage and descriptive term "****talking idiot" Congratulations Mr. Bow, we all admire the thought and effort it took to come up with this term. The competition is now over.

Posted on February 13, 2013 - 10:09 AM #
  6. Its so easy to get the low brows to exibit their knuckle dragging, id driven retoric, when they cannot follow or counter point with reason or logic the discussion at hand. Neanderthal just below the surface and to think they are among those that do truely believe they have the answers and the answers to life for the rest of us. Interesting is it not that there are those that can level criticism at those they disagree with, but are totally unable to give decent consideration to the ideas of others when it involves criticism in what they believe in. Not a dimes bit of difference between a rabid liberal and a rabid conservative.
    Liberal ( left ) <---------------------------> ( Right ) Conservative

Bend that line into a circle and what to you have ? (__0__) Birds of a feather that do flock together....what is even more amazing is how willing they are to prove it to others.. As the old saying goes, better to keep silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and prove it.....LMAO
    Its over? The fat lady sang ?

Posted on February 13, 2013 - 11:05 AM #
  7. Jeff Kilgore

Just want to confirm a couple of things ST. All I did was suggest that logic dictates that society is probably better off letting some petty violations go because ABSOLUTE enforcement, which is what you are advocating, would require a police state with virtually half of our population in jails somewhere, and you accuse me of being illogical. And moreover, because I don't agree with you I am a knuckle dragger AND a neanderthal. Final curiosity is how long you have suffered from your affliction ?

Posted on February 14, 2013 - 12:46 AM #
  8. Perhaps the assumption that the post was directed at you, considering you did not resort to potty post to make your point, is symptomatic of a guilt complex. I do not belive that at any point did I suggest that the police should attempt to seek out every penny anny poker player and arrest them. However they with full knowledge have choosen not to enforce the law, when they are charged to enforce the law. Many years law enforcement have had VICE squads who were charged with doing just that, out arresting people for engaging in concentual activities and are doing it today. Some get a pass and some dont, guess it all has to do with who you are and who you associate with. Why is the law on the books if no one intends to enforce it or wants it enforced? So it can be selectively enforced according to the whim and the mood of the police officer? Want to make the bible thumpers howl, try to get the concentual crime laws off the books. Our comissioner was breaking the law when gambling-not a good example I would say.

Posted on February 14, 2013 - 02:32 AM #
  9. Old Guy

Glynn County SWAT is ready to kill people. They have been training on Fridays at the Coastal Ga Gun Club. Naturally, paying members are not permitted on the range when SWAT is there. It's too dangerous. So let's not violate any sign ordinances or do any gambling.

Posted on February 15, 2013 - 11:39 PM #
  10. Dont forget Ms Small, boxed in and murdered , nor the woman allowed to lie in a jail cell and die under Bennet's watch from a treatable illness....just according to who you are and who you associate with as to the treatment you get from law enforcement around here.

Posted on February 16, 2013 - 05:41 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware