aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

RIP Karen

(7 posts)
  1. Crossbow

We didn't agree on everything but you were a great person and will be missed.

Posted on May 2, 2013 - 09:40 AM #
  2. Gene

I just heard that on the radio. I never met her, but sure liked reading and listening to her. May her family soon find Peace.

Posted on May 2, 2013 - 10:19 AM #
  3. Crossbow

I will never forget posting on FB about Obama on another persons page a liberal that wrote fore the Brunswick News said something about a word misspelling and Karen told her she had a lot of nerve commenting on someones spelling and she had a file on the Brunswick News and the reporters gaffs.

Posted on May 2, 2013 - 05:35 PM #
  4. Old Guy

She was my sister, and probably the most intensely political person I ever knew. But she was also a person of tremendous generosity and love. She laughed a lot. I will miss her laugh.

Posted on May 3, 2013 - 03:00 AM #
  5. Old Guy, condolences to you and your family on the passing of your sister. May she have eternal rest.

People are passionate about certain things. For some it is politics, others religion. It is good to have this type of passion. God Bless you all.

Posted on May 3, 2013 - 09:33 AM #
  6. somegirl

I am sorry for your loss, Old Guy. I didn't always agree with her but she was one of the most well-informed and thoughtful people i have ever run across on a message board,

Posted on May 3, 2013 - 09:27 PM #
  7. Gobbleman

Old Guy, so very sorry to get this news! I did not know Karen personally but have heard very good things about her. I trust your faith with comfort you during this tough time.....may you be at peace with her passing!!

Posted on May 4, 2013 - 04:07 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware