aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Saxby History!!

(6 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

So we wave bye-bye to Saxby.....don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the way out!! He ran the dirtest campaign ever to get the office. I bet he has a great lobby job lined up when he is civilian.

So....who will run??? I am sure there are some wing-nuts out there licking their chops. We need a statesman...not a politician .....fat chance of that!! It will be interesting!!

Posted on January 25, 2013 - 01:03 PM #
  2. Old Guy

The Great Saxby leaving is a great start. Now if we can just get McCain, Graham, McConnel.....wow. There are just too many sorry senators to mention.

Posted on January 25, 2013 - 08:37 PM #
  3. Crossbow

I dont really care that much. The local politicians can do us much more damage and they have. This smoking bann and how it was carried out ( for the children) was pure bulllllshit

Posted on January 26, 2013 - 03:09 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

CB....you just dont understand....if it saves just ONE CHIILD.....Wanta save one child??? Dont beat em to death!!

Posted on January 26, 2013 - 08:09 PM #
  5. Crossbow

I feel a bigger threat going to a Friendly Express at night than I feel from second hand smoke or Chambliss. If you dig deep into what is going on in Glynn County you will find that the working person is hammered with codes and regulations but don't touch a sacred tourist. They can come here, blast music at a party house in a residential neighborhood, pee on the ones getting hammered that lives here, trash the beach and leave. And somehow the politicians here think that put money in your cash register and benefited you. All while telling you that you will get less because you didn't vote yourself a SPLOST tax.

Posted on January 27, 2013 - 08:38 AM #
  6. Old Guy

Boosterism is what makes us so great in Glynn County! Get on the latest bandwagon, whatever it is.

Posted on January 28, 2013 - 01:17 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware