aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Term limits

(7 posts)
  1. Gobbleman

How about this....president of US....one 6 year term......US House max of 3 3year terms (total 9 years) US senate 2 4 year terms.....representing the people was never mean to be a life profession....are you LISTENING Jack Kingston??? NEVER meant to be.....many of the reps spend a majority of their time raising money and running for re-election!!! Limit your service!! Time for a REAL change!!!

Posted on November 12, 2012 - 09:57 PM #
  2. Crossbow

Election day is term limits.

Posted on November 12, 2012 - 10:57 PM #
  3. Gobbleman

Sorry but that is not good enough....it does NOT work....we limit the most imp job in the nation to 2 terms and most imp job in state to 2 terms....why not reps and senators?? Those jobs are not meant to be a life's work!!

Posted on November 13, 2012 - 04:36 PM #
  4. Crossbow

It's good enough for me. Why should I let you tell me who I can vote for? And where is it written about what they are meant to be?

Posted on November 13, 2012 - 06:46 PM #
  5. Gobbleman

You are told how many time you can vote for a president and governor already....this will just be something you and I disagree on. I say let's try term limits and if it does not improve things we can always go back to unlimited terms. I know too many politians who end up with a LOT of money they did NOT have when they started politics....I don't want them to be there that long.... to answer your question "Where is it written?" right here I just wrote it!!

Posted on November 13, 2012 - 06:57 PM #
  6. Crossbow

You scare me more than Jack Kingston.

Posted on November 13, 2012 - 08:44 PM #
  7. Gobbleman

BOO!! consider yourself scared!!! Jack Kingston is a whimpy little cissy!!

Posted on November 13, 2012 - 09:57 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware