aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

What Was DHS Doing?

(4 posts)
  1. Old Guy

After several Islamic vistiors had overstayed their visas and attacked the US on 9/11/2001, we still let many in without proper background checks. Meanwhile, DHS is looking for terrorists among tea party members, returning veterans, pro-life Christians, and gun rights advocates. We have this huge anti-terror bureaucracy that gropes and spies on ordinary Americans while allowing all manner of radicals to come into this nation. I am sure that the media are not happy that it wasn't some home schooler or NRA leader that committed the recent bombings in Boston.

Posted on April 19, 2013 - 10:27 AM #
  2. Gene

Isolationism. And I am all for it. I can grow and pick my own onions. I just heard on 1440 that some 80% of the mosques here in the USA teach terrorism. I think terrorism was the term used.

Posted on April 19, 2013 - 10:45 AM #
  3. Old Guy

All those troops we have overseas "Fighting the terrorists over there so we won't have to fight them here", and we still let them in and have to fight them here. Go figure. I thought Bush would secure the borders and really clamp down on immigration after 911, but I was wrong. Instead, he started two wars and created a huge domestic police force called "Homeland Security". Now I have nothing personally against many in DHS who are good Americans, but I thought we already had a Department of Defense. It used to be called the War Dept. Maybe we should return it to that name, since the new DHS is now supposed to defend us against terrorists. I guess the FBI and CIA are in on it, too. And now with all this expensive technology and surveillance, they still didn't stop two crazed Islamic immigrants from blowing up Americans. Maybe when we finally achieve a total police state, we will have peace, but I doubt it. If they hate us for our freedoms as Bush said, then they surely should only dislike us a little with all the freedoms we have lost.

Posted on April 19, 2013 - 11:07 AM #
  4. Old Guy

Well, old Alex Jones is saying this is a false flag attack carried out by the government. I doubt it. Jones can find conspiracies where there are none sometimes. What I do not doubt is that some elements in our gov't will use this terror to justify further expenses and loss of freedom for average Americans.

Posted on April 19, 2013 - 02:11 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware