aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

When an assassination goes wrong......

(9 posts)
  1. Jones

This vid is from Bulgaria and is an actual assassination attempt. However, it was definitely amateur hour. I can't tell if Stupid forgot to charge a round or had a misfire, but it's clear he had no plan B. I think everyone got involved in the resulting beat down.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h4BUac_yVhU#

Posted on January 20, 2013 - 12:43 AM #
  2. Guess the ole boy got to excited and forgot to jack one in, Got to give him credit he was going directly for the head shot. Would have made Sassner and Simpson proud.

Posted on January 20, 2013 - 04:56 AM #
  3. Jones

Really dude?! How awesome would it be if comparisons were made with members of this forum and degenorates that are arrested for...... nevermind. Have the best day ever!

Posted on January 20, 2013 - 11:32 PM #
  4. yea yea - plenty of dirty laundry to go around and the boys and girls who enforce the law have their own fair share of it, even if they are not held accountable. Murder is Murder and is of the most capital offense even if you get lucky enough to get away with it. No doubt we all have done things in our life we are not proud of - even those of you in law enforcement. No doubt a bit of digging around would find something on anyone that a person would not care to have aired publicly. Works that way when you have lived in a community long enough. Always something, however to beat a dead horse, I hope that Ms Small haunts those two cowboys in their dreams, anyone with any sense knows it was pure murder that was conducted on her. They say a picture tells a thousand words, video speaks for itself. Defend them if you must.....

Posted on January 21, 2013 - 02:29 AM #
  5. Gobbleman

There are two ways to find justice.....in the legal system or in the eye of the public. In my opinion the legal system failed to get justice for Carolyn Small. That leaves the public...YOU and Me.....and the media. I truly wish some program like 60 Minutes would get this tape and investigate to make it a public issue....not that anything legally would be accomplished but a national focus on this incident might cause our elected and hired officals to some how be held responsible for their actions!

Posted on January 21, 2013 - 09:21 PM #
  6. Crossbow

That was the thing that got the judge removed. A NPR radio program going nation wide.

Posted on January 22, 2013 - 07:53 AM #
  7. Gobbleman

Any one know Scott Pelley??

Posted on January 22, 2013 - 12:48 PM #
  8. Jeff Kilgore

While the Ira Glass program had an influence on the public opinion in the Amanda Williams saga, the REAL impetus for her resignation was the Judicial Qualifications Commission, which is a little known state agency. Every concerned citizen would do well to contact your local state elected officials to encourage them to adequately fund the JQC. The JQC is the ONLY thing that stands between you and REAL tyranny when Judges go bad. Please consider contacting your state Representative and state Senator in support of the JQC.

A reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    Posted on January 24, 2013 - 04:56 PM #
  9. yes, but it was not a judge that has swept the murder of Ms Small under the rug.....

Posted on January 25, 2013 - 03:07 AM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware