aware

Brunswick Talk Radio Forum 1440 WGIG » Straight Talk from Scott Ryfun

Who are you supporting ?

(6 posts)
  1. Crossbow

My Analysis

Commissioners

Clyde Taylor Vs Mark (JR) Stambaugh no question here. Stambaugh . Taylor is in a low orbit around a distant planet. He qualifies as an Atlanta Carpet Bagger or maybe an Eggplant .

Joe Biden Strickland Vs Mark Drury. No one wins here I am afraid. Drury may be from another solar system. He has made every mistake anyone could possible make running for office. He possibly could have been a sure shot if he had never spoken. One of Strickland's first acts in office was to try to give himself a raise as a retired county employee. Retired county employees should just go away but their like Jimmy Carter. So I will go with Drury.

Hunt Vs Brunson. Another no win race. Hunt has made many mistakes. Wasted time on chasing Unicorns and meaningless things that cost money. Good intentions but there were other more important things than window dressing issues and appeasing county STAFF. Some of the highest crime rate statistics in the state and she goes after smokers and the county logo. Mary is a wonderful person, she is just lost as a politician.

On the other hand Brunson is the definition of a Chamber hack that goes from one Board to the other. As a commissioner he would have Woody Woodside on speed dial. Nothing will ever change with those two running things. No new blood, just a bunch of creepy old men in adult diapers trying to run things. Brunsons comments to Ryfun on the radio last week was that he didn't see any problem with how the Boards and Authorities pick their own replacements. I guess not. The Chamber has been doing it for years which is why we have tourism related people on every Board and Authority keeping manufacturing jobs out. When the Air Port director was asked to leave because of conflicts and we almost lost hundreds of jobs, Brunson hired him back. Stambaugh labeled Brunson as one of the ring leaders in being an obstructionist. Mary Hunt did for once spend herself in a worthy cause with problems at the air port.

Got to go with Mary, at least she is better to look at.

Posted on April 26, 2014 - 07:52 AM #
  2. Good morning Crossbow. :P

This is Mark Drury. I like constructive criticism, but could you elaborate on what I did exactly? Not hounding you for saying it, I just love collecting as much as possible what I'm doing wrong in any situation. I suppose in this case by your context it sounds like I said something wrong. XD

Posted on April 30, 2014 - 08:24 AM #
  3. Crossbow

I said I would support you. Take the above with a grain of salt and consider yourself lucky. I would support a house cat running against Strickland. At this point in light of the last few days if he can not step down from that committee, he is not a honorable man. That is what few people are seeing here. They want to over analyse everything else other than right and wrong. And other commissioners are going along with this purely based on other chairs renewing him on that position

Posted on April 30, 2014 - 01:36 PM #
  4. Gobbleman

Crossbow….remind me NOT to follow your football picks this fall….you may have gotten one right if Stambaugh wins the runoff …which I expect him to do.

You poopooed my prediction months ago regarding the election of Buddy Carter to Congress….and tho he is in a run off….he will win. I just wanted to say…..I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

Posted on May 23, 2014 - 07:15 AM #
  5. Crossbow

They were not pics Einstein. It plainly says "Analysis"

Posted on July 18, 2014 - 08:48 AM #
  6. Gobbleman

months ago I picked Carter to win…you poo-poo the prediction….WHO was right smart ass?? I told you so!!

Posted on July 24, 2014 - 07:14 PM #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

aware